Monday, May 09, 2011

Heading to Starbucks for Relaxing Times

Heading To Starbucks for Relaxing Times

I appreciate the guest post, Emerson Moses

One of my very favorite things to do in the winter is to go out for a cup of coffee. I love to go to Starbucks to treat myself, because even though they may be a bit more expensive, they really do have excellent coffee. The best time to go to our local Starbucks is in the morning, around 10 am. By this time everybody has already gotten their morning coffee for work, and I have a couple of hours before the crowd comes in for lunch. The kids are off to school, and I make sure that before I leave the house, that I set my home alarm system (Adt Security home systems Arizona).

I like to ! change what kind of coffee I get here and there, but I especially love the Caramel Macchiato. This drink is hot, has espresso, cream and caramel flavoring in it. I go by myself, because as much as I love to socialize, I also love to have some time to myself, and sitting in Starbucks gives that to me. I bring along a book, and spend at least and hour or more relaxing by the window with my book or in a big chair and reading. Sometimes, I take the time to catch up on my to-do list, make out Christmas cards for the holidays, or even catch up on e-mails on my laptop. Starbucks is a relaxing place that I love to frequent.