Friday, February 03, 2012

The View

This guest post from Edgardo Rosa

I love watching “The View” every morning that I can. I love to hear their gossip about celebrities and I love it when celebrities come on the show. I heard that Katherine Heigel was going to be on the show. I love her and I wish she had never left “Grey’s Anatomy.” I wanted to make sure that I watched the show that she was on. I went online tohttp://www.DirectStarTV.com/ find the show listing and the date that she would be on. Luckily, it was a day that I was going to be home and I could watch it. Seeing her on “The View” made me like her even more than I already did. She seems like she is such a normal person and so down to earth. She adopted a little girl who was there too. It was funny watching her let her two year old climb all over her. She seems like she is just a normal mom too. I am glad that I was able to watch the show with her on it. At the end of the show, she mentioned that she would be open to coming back to “Grey’s Anatomy.” I would be so happy if that happened!