Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Finding hubby a gift

Contribution by Terrance Kirby

I haven’t been able to find my husband anything exciting for Christmas. He is a very difficult person to buy for, but I try very hard to get him something very exciting. I know it might not be exciting to some people, but this year I got him something I know he will love. Every year he talks about one of the ESPN Game Plan direct TV packages. He loves watching college football, but didn’t want to spend the money on additional channels. I know it is a splurge, but every year he talks about wishing he had it. So, I know he really wants it. Granted he will not be able to use it until next year, but at least he will have something to look forward to. I am hoping it is as great as he thinks it will be. I might regret getting him for it, when all he does is watch game after game. However, I don’t have any other ideas this year and this is the only “big” thing I could think of.