Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Hubby and TV

Thanks for the post, Kathy Shelton

My husband and I are all about getting a big glass of wine to share and sitting down with the www.direct.tvchannels to try and find some kind of crime drama. I really love Law and Order reruns and he’s more into CSI but we’re usually happy no matter what the other one picks. I think it’s so much fun for he and I to get watching a show and guess who did what – we’re nearly always wrong but it’s fun bonding and I know he feels the same way. I love that there are so many different types of law enforcement and since we’re both teachers by day we really don’t have any exposure to things like that unless we’re watching it on TV. I just think it’s hilarious how we don’t know a thing about being part of a police force and that we’d both clearly be terrible at being police. I can’t imagine a job that deserves more respect than what they do and I guess that’s part of why I watch.