Monday, April 16, 2012

Cupcake Wars

The Author of this post is Herman Barry

I searched Direct tv deals online and found a package that had all of the channels I wanted. Ever since we had our tv set up, I have started watching a lot of baking shows. I think it is so amazing that people can make and decorate cakes and cupcakes so intricately. They make cakes with sugar flowers that look like real flowers. All of the details that put in to the decorations on the cakes are so impressive. I am also really impressed by the different flavors they come up with. I watch “Cupcake Wars” and they come up with the craziest flavors. Some of my friends love watching that show too and they wanted to have our own cupcake war. Each of us will bake three cupcakes that are three different flavors and have three different icings. Everything has to be made from scratch. After we finish, our husbands will judge which cupcake they like best. I don’t know if there will be a prize at the end, but it will be a fun competition. I’m also excited about tasting my friends’ cupcakes, although I am sure that mine will win.